I have been travelling since 2012, visited around 40 countries on 4 different continents. I lived and worked in countries such as the USA, Canada, Costa Rica, Colombia, Ecuador, Spain, England, France, the Czech Republic and of course in my home country Slovakia. I have rich experience in travelling, backpacking, trips organizing and spreading word around travelling.
- making itineraries especially in Latin American countries as I have visited almost every country from Mexico to Brazil (14 countries in total) and travelled from country to country using mainly local transportation
- tips and tricks on safety on your solo or group travelling
- how and where to change your local currencies and how to deal with credit/debit cards and ATMs in visited countries
- how to cross borders safely without complications
- what and how to pack lightly on your travels
- explanation of couchsurfing as a free means of accommodation and its safety
- tips on travel insurance
60 min of online or face to face consultancy = 25 euro
90 min of online or face to face consultancy = 35 euro
In case of interest, contact me through my email email@example.com
Mili gave us very interesting travel tips for whole Central America – where to go, what not to miss and also contacts for the people who could accommodate us. While already being on our travels, she told us that our common friends from Vancouver were doing the same trip for a while so we contacted each other and shared the amazing time and hostel in Santa Ana in El Salvador!
Zuzana & Pavol Telepovsky
I met Mili in Hawaii, she is such a nice and open minded girl and has a lot of travelling experience. Her blog inspired me and was so helpful during my travel through Central America. I’ve also contacted her when I was scared right before my first big trip and asked her a lot of questions. She was so kind to give me useful advice and tips which made my travel planning a lot easier. I’m so glad she writes this blog as it contains a lot of great, authentic information and inspiration for travelers around the world. Thanks for sharing Mili!
We met Mili randomly at her workplace ! What a blessing! She gave us a lot of information and tips about our upcoming trips in South America. We also spent a good amount of time on her blog , it was so cool and interesting to read about her adventures! So inspirational! I can’t thank her enough 🙂